Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Randomness

Well its officially the Christmas season at our house now! My Grandparents, and an unexpected cousin :), arrived late last night at the airport. We picked them up, brought them home, and are enjoying their company! I will probably not do much blogging until after they leave, so this is adieu for a week or so... The following is a random quote by my littlest brother. I thought it was pretty original and definitely humorous coming from a six year old. Enjoy! Recently Dad was reading a Bible story aloud to the family. Afterwards he went around the room asking the customary comprehension questions. When he came to Nathan he asked a question about the Godhead, "Which of the Trinity was it Nathan?" Nathan got a funny look on his face and wrinkled up his small nose. I could see his brain thinking hard. Suddenly the lights came on and he grinned. Springing to his feet he announced in a triumphant shout, "WELL, you know what God says, I Am that I Am!" From the mouths of babes. Needless to say, our conversation became uncontrolled hilarity after that...

1 comment:

Robert L. said...

"Needless to say, our conversation became uncontrolled hilarity after that..." Extremely needless. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails