Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Friend Test Thingy

After getting the idea from Rebecca,over at Texan by the Grace of God, I've created my own friends test. If you'd like to take the test and see how well you know me click the following link. Be forewarned however, this test is not for the faint hearted or the half way initiated Lauren expertise; I created this test to be hard! Enjoy, I hope.

(By the way, if you notice my username is "alright already" just know it was an accident. The Friend Test website must be incredibly overused these days because I couldn't for the life of me find an unused user name. After awhile I started to think the website was loony and began putting in crazy names - and, just my luck - got stuck with "alright already". SO, if you are going to create an account with them, my advice is, be patient. And it doesn't hurt to start in the morning when you have a full day ahead of you to discover that "perfect" never before thought of, username. Just don't try anything embarrassing or stupid. You'll wish you hadn't and chances are, you'll start the whole process over again, sheepishly)

http://www.truefriendtest.com/friendtest/2132135

Related Posts with Thumbnails