Thursday, May 27, 2010

~Etsy Treasures - Tuesday Treasures~

~I've decided to do a post once a week with my favorite Etsy finds! That way I can share with the world some fascinating, and truly unique, treasures, that deserve recognition! (For those of you who do not know what "Etsy" is - go here to read about it! Or just take my word that its the bestest greatest most amazing online community ever created for those trying to sell their handmade/vintage wares!)

~If you sell things on Etsy and would like me to include something of yours in these posts, contact me in the comments, I'd love to feature you on the blog! This is a great way for those with online entrepreneur businesses to support each other. I do ask that your "wares" for posting be appropriate, modest, and not likely to give offense to others! On that note I do not always know or approve of everything else in these sellers Etsy shops - I am only featuring one of their items. So use discretion when viewing!

~Also, you may have noticed the title Tuesday Treasures, normally I'm going do these posts on Tuesday - but couldn't wait to start! So this is early... And if you couldn't tell already, I like to schedule "days" for things!

~And now, without further ado, here are my Etsy finds of the week!

~A darling vintage hand mirror for sale by zam goods, all the way in Israel!

 
~Crocheted lacy wrist warmers cuffs - made by hypericum fragile

 
Red and White Striped Swing Party Dress - for sale by audrey and grace

 
~Vintage antique brass stopwatch Necklace - made by japonicas

 ~ vintage boaters straw hat - by secret lake


~I'll see you with more treasures on Tuesday! And please, please, don't hesitate to contact me if you want to be featured!


3 comments:

Carys said...

Beautiful!! I think Etsy is such a great community, as it enbraces creativity and helps small companies and businesses!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I really liked your picks. =)
I have an Etsy shop, but I'm not sure it is something you are looking for....
http://Emariecreations.etsy.com

~Samantha

Lauren said...

Samantha,

Your shop is so cute! I love all your little clay earrings/pins/ and magnets - and those flowers for your hair are darling! I would love to feature you this Tuesday too... I am planning on featuring all sorts of things - no one category!

~Least

Related Posts with Thumbnails