Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Announcing Modest Fashion Week


 ~I haven't had time to do a post on this yet, but, some of you may have noticed the above banner in my sidebar! Yes, the title is fairly self explanatory, and yes, you can click on it yourself and go figure out what its all about! But I just wanted to post about it anyways...

~Starting next Monday, and through Friday, I'll be participating in an online Modest Fashion event being run by Samantha over at Simple Delights! So, basically, next week is going to have more pictures of outfits at one time than I've ever posted on my blog before! Bear with me - and I hope we'll all have fun! Each day I'll try to upload some photos of what I'm wearing for that day, and I'll link it to Samantha's blog...

~Here's a couple changes that will happen due to this. Firstly, my Monday post will be combined with my Monday outfit challenge, but, it won't make much of a difference. Also next weeks Tuesday Treasure post will be canceled - to make more room for that days outfit!

~On the note of fashion, and photo shoots, and general spring madness, I've also been conspiring with another enthusiastic fashion blogger friend over in New Zealand. We are tentatively planning on doing a post/ couple of posts together, sometime this July! She will be providing all the tips and handling the writing end of things - and I'll be sending her the photos. It looks like its going to be a lot of fun!

~So, as you can tell, things are about to be quite busy around here! There are so many other events I'd love to participate in ("Thrifty Chic" Modest Fashion,) check them out for yourself! You may just want to join in...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails