Tuesday, June 8, 2010

~Tuesday Treasures: White is the Thing...


~This Tuesday the theme is white. There is something so pure, so sweet, so calming, about the color white....
 
~White Eyelet Dress for sale by My Sweet Chickadee

~Jane necklace for sale by Cujo931...

~Crochet PATTERN (pdf file) - Ladies Milky Slippers for sale by monpetiteviolon (I want to get this and make hundreds - I go through slippers so fast!)

 
~Cream, grey and white hair flower for sale by mignonnehandmade  (If this isn't one of the most amazing hair pieces you've ever seen - I don't know what will be!) 

~Well, that's all  for today! Remember, if you sell things on Etsy and would like me to include something of yours in these posts, contact me in the comments, I'd love to feature you on the blog! This is a great way for those with online entrepreneur businesses to support each other. I do ask that your "wares" for posting be appropriate, modest, and not likely to give offense to others! On that note I do not always know or approve of everything else in these sellers Etsy shops - I am only featuring one of their items. So use discretion when viewing! (Go here to read more about Tuesday Treasure posts...)

4 comments:

Carys said...

I love white clothes in the summer they look so chic!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Lauren said...

So true Carys!

~Lauren

BaronessVonVintage said...

How serendipitous! I just did a post on crocheted vintage beach shoes and then I spied those adorable white booties in your post! I feel the same way about white...especially lacy, light items.

Lauren said...

Oh yes! I love love white in the summer... especially lace!

Related Posts with Thumbnails