Monday, June 7, 2010

~Mod Modesty Monday - Take a road trip with Christa Taylor~


~Its  "almost" summer and summery things are on my mind. Here are some pictures from the lovely website Christa Taylor - a clothing line started by a young lady with a passion for creating modest alternatives to the clothing one often finds on the racks today... Be sure to go check out their newest additions!
~Unfortunately the hat is not for sale! But isn't it darling?

 ~Scarves. Its time to start wearing head scarves when traveling I think!

 ~This is the Coconut Jan dress in white... Wondering why its called "Coconut Jan"? Go here to find out.

 ~B.I.G. over-sized glasses. And that polka dot scarf... I actually have a polka dot scarf, you should be seeing pictures of it soon...

 ~I really hope you go check out Christa Taylors amazing vintage inspired dresses! Also, for the curious, Christa has a blog called the "Empowered Traditionalist". Its worth checking into as well! Have a lovely Monday!


6 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

oo Modesty Monday is awesome. I wish I had known ahead of time, considering I run a Modesty Ministry online. O.o

Lauren said...

Victoria,

Thanks! I actually do the posts every Monday, either featuring websites/clothing lines that value modesty, or with outfits I put together myself! I'm glad you like them!

~Lauren

Carys said...

Wow, looks lovely!! I'm going straight to their website, thanks for the tip!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Lauren said...

I'm glad you liked it Carys!

~Lauren

Marks of Faith said...

Nice pics and I enjoyed your thoughts. I thought the road scarf might be a fun idea until I saw a pic on Nancy P. on Drudge wearing one. Scary! Go check it out! :) Hope you are doing well.

Lauren said...

Thanks Jen! Hmmmm, I'll have to go see what you are talking about, could be scary indeed!

I'm doing well, and trying to enjoy the few little bits of sunshine WA provides us at sporadic intervals. The sky is waaayyy to overcast at the moment for my liking!

~Lauren

Related Posts with Thumbnails