Sunday, August 8, 2010

~A Tournament~






 ~We actually made it to the tournament this last Saturday! All of that sewing and sewing and sewing paid off! I especially like the way the "page" hat with its feather turned out! Unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries after a handful of pictures. Such a shame, I was really upset with myself! Fortunately I know there were lots of pictures taken by other people and I hope to get some of them soon! So maybe I'll be able to post more this week. For now I am super busy still, so I'm suspending my regular Monday posts at least for the next couple weeks!

~Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

À LA MODEST said...

Their costumes look neat! I especially love the material on the hat and shirt of the second photo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails