Tuesday, June 1, 2010

~Tuesday Treasures~

~Its Tuesday and here's my Etsy finds of the week!

 
~1940s to 1950s Light Pink and White Cotton Candy Stripes Day Dress for sale by Adelines Attic

~Were you fooled? These aren't Apple Strudel Bon Bons- there soap! For sale by the very talented  

~Unique Floral Lace 1960s Wedding Dress for sale by The Crumpet Closet, go see the other pictures!

 
~Fudge Popsicle Earrings- Polymer Clay - made by Samantha at emariecreations, absolutely delicious looking, and when I took a look at her shop I couldn't resist adding the following as well! So adorable...(Thank you for contacting me Samantha! Your creations are lovely!)

 
~Rustic Ruffled Polka Dot Brooch made by Samantha at emariecreations
For those of you interested Samantha has a tutorial on her blog on how to make these charming fabric flowers!

~Thanks for viewing! Go here to read about Tuesday Treasure posts...If you sell things on Etsy and would like me to include something of yours in these posts, contact me in the comments, I'd love to feature you on the blog! This is a great way for those with online entrepreneur businesses to support each other. I do ask that your "wares" for posting be appropriate, modest, and not likely to give offense to others! On that note I do not always know or approve of everything else in these sellers Etsy shops - I am only featuring one of their items. So use discretion when viewing! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for featuring me! =D

~Samantha

Anonymous said...

How funny to see emariecreations here! =D I actually mentioned them at my blog just a few days ago: http://spacious-soul.livejournal.com

You always have great blog posts, btw! :)

~ Hannah

Related Posts with Thumbnails